Statistic Analysis
Imagen1 eng.png (1)
Over the last two years, Exploration and Production Contracts have generated US$3.106 billion in income to Mexican State
08 February 2019
  • In 2017 and 2018, signed Exploration and Production Contracts represented an income of US$3.106 billion for the Mexican State equivalent to MXN$57,580 million pesos*. Of all income received, 46% (US$1.434 billion) was received by the Mexican Oil Fund (MOF)1 with the remaining 54% (US$1.671 billion) received as transfers to Pemex2.
  • The income to the State via these Contracts represents approximately 32% of the income collected via the IEPS tax on gasoline and diesel sales in 2018, which reached a total of MXN$187,666 million pesos3.
  • Income to the MOF from Contract payments were distributed as follows: remunerations for US$575 million (40%), and signing bonuses for a total of US$860 million (60%).
  • Transfers to Pemex for US$1.671 billion were comprised of US$885 million in tie-breaker bonuses, and US$786 million in initial fees in the Trion, Cárdenas-Mora and Ogarrio farmouts.
PDF

For more information, please download the PDF.

Source: National Hydrocarbons Commission, with information from the Mexican Oil Fund. For more information, please see: https://hidrocarburos.gob.mx/media/1834/hydrocarbons-payments.pdf

News
Notifications
Avisos_asignaciones.jpg (1)

New Entitlements Dashboard

The Commission makes available to the public a new tool to track Pemex entitlements that were tendered in Bidding Round Zero. Try out the new dashboard at: https://asignaciones.hidrocarburos.gob.mx/.

More
BNCP.png (1)

National Database of oil fields

Visits the new interactive scorecard of National Database of oil fields, you can find it in section CNIH Services/Digital information

More
SISTEMA_BIENES_SERVICIOS.jpg (1)

New System for the Consultation of Current Demand for Goods, Services and Human Capital

A joint strategy of the SENER, the CNH, and the SE, with the goal of providing tools to local service providers to facilitate their inclusion in the value chain. Visit at: https://cnh.gob.mx/dbys/

More
Litotecas.jpg

Opening of new National Core Center

Know the new venues

More
Imagen CNIH gob.mx.jpg

Biddings in progress

Information available for the Bidding process CNH-A6-7 Asociaciones/2018

More
Glosario.jpg

Glossary

Comming soon

More